The Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force conducts the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 to select the young individuals for service in various forces. Now if you are also interested in IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 then kindly keep a check on agnipathvayu.cdac.in for latest updates. Similarly, Navy Aspirants can find the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 on the official website of the Indian Navy. So for the ease of aspirants we are here with Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification so that you can find the information related to the Bharti. Before proceeding for Online Application Form, you should check the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility and then see whether you are eligible for it or not. Moreover, Age Limit for all the three vacancies is also discussed here for your reference. You must fill the Agniveer Recruitment Application Form 2023 to register yourself for the bharti and then prepare for the exam. Find out the Link to Apply Online Agniveer Recruitment 2023 here and then proceed for the exam.
Job Summary Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Indian Air Force, Indian Army & Indian Navy
|Agniveer Bharti 2023
|To be Released
|Ministry of Defence
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Notification 2023
|By January 2023
|10th Pass and 12th Pass
|Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification
|By January 2023
|Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023
|By January 2023
|Written Exam, Physical and Medical Fitness
|agnipathvayu.cdac.in, joinindianarmy.nic.in and joinindiannavy.gov.in
As per latest selection process, you need to visit the Common Exam Exam Center and give the exam. Then those who qualify will undergo Physical Fitness Test and then finally Medical Examination will be conducted.
- There are two types of vacancies notified under the IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 known as Technical and Non Technical.
- 10th Pass and 12th Pass applicants are eligible for the Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023.
- Age Limit for the IAF Recruitment is 17-22 Years as on date of notification, so make sure you check it before proceeding for registration.
- For the Technical Post, you must have passed the 12th Class from a recognized board with Science Subjects.
- You can fill the IAF Agniveer Vayu Application Form on agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Similar to other forces, Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification is published which is expected to be released in the last week of January 2023.
- The Official Notification for the recruitment will be published on joinindiannavy.gov.in for the reference of candidates.
- All the 12th pass applicants are eligible for Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2023 for different types of vacancies.
- Age Limit for the Indian Navy bharti under Agnipath Scheme is 17-22 Years as on date of notification.
- Selection Process of the bharti includes Written Test, Physical Test and Medical Fitness Test.
|Education Qualification Requirement
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|10th Pass or 12th pass
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023
|Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2023
|10th or 12th Pass
Guidelines to Fill Agniveer Recruitment Application Form 2023
- First of all, you need to open the official website of the Defence Forces @ agnipathvayu.cdac.in, joinindianarmy.nic.in and joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Next step is to click on Agniveer Bharti 2023 Link on the homepage.
- Now you have to accept the conditions required to be eligible for the recruitment and proceed for the application form.
- Enter the details such as Name, Address, Aadhar Card Details and other required information.
- Finally Submit the application form after uploading all the documents.
- Now pay the application fees with Online Banking or UPI or Credit/Debit Card.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can fill the Agniveer Recruitment Application Form 2023.
Notification: View Here
Last Date: 15/03/2023
Agniveer Bharti Registration 2023 Fees
|Agniveer Bharti 2023 Registration Fees
|Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Fees
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Fees
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Fees
The Agniveer Recruitment Selection Process 2023 includes the following three stages which you need to clear to reach till final selection.
- Written test.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
- Document Verification.