India is an agriculture-dominated country. Government of India and State Governments have implemented many schemes for farmers. Government of India has launched many schemes for farmers like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , Pradhan Mantri Man-Dhan Yojana etc. Similarly, Gujarat government has also put various government schemes of agriculture on ikhedut portal . But today we will give information about a scheme of central government. Named, Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Loans are given to farmers through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023 . We will get more information about how to get the benefit of this scheme, which documents are required.
This scheme is a scheme run by the central government in which credit cards are given to the farmers of the country. In the KCC scheme, a loan of Rs 1,60,000/- is given to the farmers. In this scheme, the farmers can also take insurance of their crops through credit cards. And if the crops of the farmers fail, they also get compensation through this card. There is a shake.
Currently, the situation of all the countries has been disrupted due to the corona epidemic in the whole world. Because of this, the farmers in our country will be helped through this card. This has greatly affected the entire economy of India. So, giving relief to people, RBI has announced a three-month grace period on interest loans. And farmers who took loans for Kisan Credit Cards will also be given relief under Kovid-19. Under this scheme, 1.5 crore farmers of milk producing companies will get credit cards.
|Name of the scheme
|Kisan Credit Card Scheme
|A credit loan of 3 lakh rupees is given to the farmers
|All states of India
|To provide financial facilities to farmers
|All the farmers of the country
|Type of application
|Online and offline
|1800 121 3468
|Where to apply?
|Click here for SBI Bank
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022 Benefits
Under this scheme, farmers are given a loan of 3 lakh rupees from the government. In which if farmers want to take this loan more than 1 lakh then they have to mortgage their land. That means farmers get a total loan of 3 lakh rupees but if they take loan more than 1 lakh then they have to mortgage their land. is mandatory.
- In KCC scheme farmers get loan of 1,60,000/- .
- By getting this loan, farmers can improve their agriculture more and more.
- Under this scheme, farmers can take loans for up to 3 years .
Kisan Credit Card interest rate
In this loan, farmers are given 3 lakh rupees as a loan. Which has an interest rate of 7% per annum but if the beneficiary pays the interest within the stipulated time limit of the bank then they have to pay only 4% interest and get 3% interest discount.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023 Eligibility – Eligibility
This scheme is a scheme managed by the central government, in which loan credit is given to the farmers of the country. In which the following eligible farmers can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Kisan beneficiary should be native of India .
- The age of Kisan beneficiary should be between 18 to 75 years.
- In this scheme, if the age of the beneficiary is more than 60 years , he/she must be a co-applicant .
- Kisan beneficiaries who own land will be eligible.
- All farmers engaged in animal husbandry business.
- Those who do fishing are also covered under this scheme.
- For this scheme, the farmers who cultivate the land of others i.e. keep the land on rent will also be eligible for this scheme.
Features and Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
- Farmers are given credit for meeting their financial requirements of agricultural and other allied activities along with post-harvest expenses.
- Investment credit for agricultural requirements such as dairy animals, pump sets etc.
- Farmers can take out a loan of up to Rs.3 lakh and also avail produce marketing loans.
- Insurance coverage for KCC scheme holders up to Rs.50,000 in the case of permanent disability or death. A cover of Rs.25,000 is given in the case of other risks.
- Eligible farmers will be issued a savings account with attractive interest rate along with smart card and a debit card in addition to the Kisan Credit Card.
- Flexible repayment options and hassle-free disbursement procedure.
- Single credit facility/ term loan for all agricultural and ancillary requirements.
- Assistance in the purchase of fertilizers, seeds, etc. as well as in availing cash discounts from merchants/ dealers.
- Credit is available for a period of up to 3 years and repayment can be made once the harvest season in over.
- No collateral will be required for loans amounting up to Rs.1.60 lakh.
Documents For Applying For The Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Farmers who want to get benefits under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme have to submit the following documents if they have to apply online for this scheme.
- Kisan beneficiary must have Aadhaar card .
- Kisan beneficiary must have electricity bill or driving license as identity card .
- PAN card with Kisan Beneficiary must have
- Kisan Beneficiary must have land .
- A Kisan beneficiary is required to own 7/12 and 8/a of land.
- Kisan beneficiary must have a mobile number .
- Kisan beneficiary must have copy of bank passbook .
- Kisan beneficiary must have 2 passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the KCC scheme are as follows:
- Any individual farmer who is an owner-cultivator.
- People who belongs to a group and are joint borrowers. The group has to be owner-cultivators.
- Sharecroppers, tenant farmers, or an oral lessee are eligible for the KCC.
- Self-help groups (SHG) or joint liability groups (JLG) of sharecroppers, farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
- Farmers involved in the production of crop or allied activities such as animal husbandry along with non-farm activities such as fishermen.
Eligible beneficiaries under this scheme under fisheries and animal husbandry are:
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture: Fish farmers, fishers, SHGs, JLGs, and women groups. As a beneficiary, you must own or lease any activity related to fisheries. This includes owning or leasing a pond, an open water body, a tank, or a hatchery among others.
- Marine Fisheries: You own a registered boat or any other type of fishing vessel and you have the necessary license or permissions for fishing in estuaries or the sea.
- Poultry: Individual farmers or joint borrowers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers of sheep, rabbits, goats, pigs, birds, poultry, and have sheds they have owned, rented, or leased.
- Dairy: Farmers, dairy farmers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers who own, lease, or rent sheds.