Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana : The state of Gujarat has introduced a program designed to financially support women from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who are planning to get married.
This initiative provides vital support to those who need it most, ensuring that they are not burdened with excessive costs during what should be an exciting and happy time in their lives. For more information about this program, including eligibility requirements, benefits and how to apply, please read on.
The Kunvarbai No Mameru Yojana has established itself as a leading initiative by the Government of Gujarat that caters to the needs of economically weaker section women.
By providing financial assistance to women for their wedding expenses, the scheme has played a significant role in alleviating the financial difficulties that often surround marriages. In this article, we will take an in-depth look at the scheme and explore its eligibility criteria, benefits and application process.
Kunvarbai’s Mamre Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana (Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023)
|Daughters of Gujarat State
|Aid Amount: 01
|If the girl is married before 01/04/2021, Gujarat Govt. Rs.10,000/- is given to such daughters.
|Aid Amount: 02
|Daughters in Gujarat, if their marriage took place after 01/04/2021 then the daughter of Gujarat will be entitled to Rs 12,000/-.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the program, a participant must satisfy the following conditions:
- To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must meet the following criteria: Must be a bona fide resident of Gujarat, come from an economically disadvantaged background and be at least 18 years of age.
- Additionally, the applicant needs to belong to one of the following categories: Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class or Economically Backward Class.
Benefits of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana:
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana facilitates financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to eligible applicants towards their wedding expenses. The objective of this program is to provide assistance to economically weaker section women who face difficulties in arranging funds for their marriage.
The financial assistance provided under this scheme can be used to purchase essential wedding items such as clothes, jewellery, household items and other essential items.
Documents Required for Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana
To apply for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana, certain documents must be submitted. Required documents can be found in the attached file. Whether applying online or offline, the following documents are required to complete the application process.
- Kanyaneadhar card
- Support of bride’s father
- Gender pattern of girls
- Daughter’s Living Certificate or her Birth Certificate
- Example of annual income of bride’s father i.e. income certificate
- Any one of the following for proof of residence of bride
- Ration card
- Light bill
- Election card
- Girl’s bank passbook
- Passport size photograph of bride
- Gender certificate of girl
- Caste pattern of the groom which will be obtained from Mamlatdar
- Birth Certificate or Living Certificate of Groom
- wedding ceremony
- Marriage registration certificate
- Joint photo of both bride and groom
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat Form PDF
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana Yojana is now available in downloadable PDF format. Access the link below to easily get your copy.
How to Apply:
To start the process of launching Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana, please follow the mentioned guidelines listed below.
- To reap the benefits of the Kunvarbai No Mameru Yojana, one needs to follow a few simple steps. First of all, go to the official website of Social Justice Authority Department, Government of Gujarat.
- Once there, navigate to the “Services” tab and select the option for Kunvarbai No Mameru Yojana. Next, download the application form and ensure that all the required details are filled accurately.
- Also remember to attach all necessary documents including your identity proof and income certificate. Finally, submit your filled application form to the designated office of the Department of Social Justice Authority.
- Rest assured that your application will be reviewed promptly and you will receive the benefits of the scheme if you are eligible.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then the following are the eligibility criteria set by the government.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent member of Gujarat.
- The person applying should be of a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- Only unmarried girls can take advantage of this scheme.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant in rural area should be less than Rs. 1,20,000.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family in an urban area should not exceed Rs 1,50,000.
- Applicants can get the benefit of this scheme only at the time of their marriage.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 Key Features
The main features of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 are as follows.
- If the applicant is married after the age of 18 years, an amount of Rs 5000 is provided to him by the government.
- There is a financially assisted caste of 2000 rupees to the parents of the married girl.
- A provision of 3000 rupees is given to the married girl in the form of Kisan Vikas Patra.
- At the time of marriage, the amount is given as per cheque.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Online Apply 2023
If you want to apply in Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2023, then follow the procedure given below and do your registration successfully.
- First of all, you visit the official website.
- Now the home page will go on your screen.
- Click on the Application Form Button given on the homepage.
- After that, you can download the application form.
- If you want to apply offline then you go to the Office of Women and Child Development.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Now attach all your documents with it.
- Submit the application form to the Office of Women and Child Development.
- Now your registration is done successfully.
- Now you can take benefit of this yojana.
The Gujarat government has launched a commendable program called Kunvarbaini Mameru Yojana which aims to provide financial assistance to women from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
This initiative has become a lifeline for countless women who were earlier struggling to raise funds for their weddings. Apart from helping these women, the scheme has also played a significant role in promoting gender equality and empowering women across the state.