- Google Pay is a facilitator between you and the lending partner. Google Pay doesn’t provide any loans or review your loan application.
- Loan offers and the “Loans” section within the Google Pay app are only available to eligible users.
You can apply for a personal loan offered by participating lenders on the Google Pay app .
Every month, your loan payment is automatically deducted from your chosen bank account.
What is a personal loan
A personal loan is an arrangement to get cash instantly from a borrower or a financial institution that supports your urgent financial needs. Nowadays, getting a loan is easy, thanks to instant personal loan online apps and websites. Online personal loans are quick and hassle-free due to less processing and minimum documents to be submitted. So if the money is urgently needed, it is wise to apply for an instant personal loan online and the amount is disbursed within 24 hours. Herofincorp is a consumer-friendly phone app that caters to the need for instant cash in just a few steps. is a secure digital platform powered by Herofincorp, a leading financial services company in India and disburses one loan every 30 seconds.
Herofincorp is great because it’s hassle-free. There is no need to submit any document in the form of paper, it is verified in paperless format. Rs. Get an instant personal loan of up to 1.5 lakh with a flexible repayment period of 6 to 24 months. Download the Personal Loan app from the Google Play Store and apply for a personal loan instantly.
Everyone should quickly become aware of the instant loan facility available online, which helps them to raise money in their difficult times. Just like you use a smartphone to interact on social media, within twenty-four hours of applying for a loan, you get an instant personal loan online on the same day. After verifying the eligibility criteria for a personal loan, the loan amount is sanctioned and credited to the borrower’s bank account.
For those who need money urgently, Herofincorp Personal Loan App is a boon. The app offers instant loans for medical emergencies, wedding expenses, higher education expenses, home maintenance expenses, and buying consumer goods. Not all financial institutions are equipped to provide loans at this rate. Are you willing to wait a week or more for your loan to be approved? Instead, take this easy way to visit Herofincorp, and have the funds transferred directly to your bank account.
Google Pay Personal Loan: Get a loan of 10 lakhs in just 5 minutes, know how to apply
Pre-qualified loans with DMI Finance
To avail a pre-qualified loan, you’ll first fill out a credit approval application which will be reviewed by the lending partner. If this application is approved, you’ll need to complete some additional steps (KYC, provide bank details, etc) to receive the loan.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- In the “Money” section, tap Loans. In the “Offers” tab, you’ll find the pre-qualified loan offers available to you. Optionally, you can tap the Google Pay loan offer notification.
- Select the pre-qualified loan offer you want to avail. You’ll be asked to give some personal details, like employment information.
- Tap Continue. You’ll get an OTP through SMS.
- Enter the OTP.
- Tap Submit.
To check the status of your loan application
- Go to the “Loans” hub. You’ll find the following status:
- In progress: The lender is still processing your loan application.
- Pre-approved: Your application is approved.
- Not eligible: Your loan application was rejected.
- Select the pre-approved loan.
- Choose your loan amount and duration.
- Tap Review details.
- Fill out the required KYC information and bank details, which includes your repayment plan. This information should be updated on the partner bank site.
- Read the bank’s terms and conditions.
- Tap Accept and apply. You’ll get an OTP through SMS.
- Enter the OTP.
- Tap Submit.
For more info on the status of your loan, contact the lender.
These offers are either given directly by the lender (based on their discretion) or are based on:
- Your Google Pay transaction data
- Google’s estimate of your demographics, based on your activity on Google Pay and other Google services, like YouTube and Search, while signed in to Google
- Lender’s personal loan eligibility criteria
- Because you have disabled ad personalization, personalization with Google Pay, or personalization through web and app activity settings