Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 : There are different corporations in the state. In which director developing caste welfare gujarat Corporation was established during the year-2023.
Various schemes are run by Non-Reservation Commission. Meal Bill Assistance, Study Abroad Loan, JEE Gujarat-NEET, Coaching Assistance Scheme, Academic Accommodation Schemes are being run by this commission. The benefits of these schemes can be availed online from the official website of Anamat Aayog. Dear Readers Today we will get complete information about coaching assistance scheme through this article.
The students belonging to the unreserved category will get the benefit of the schemes of this corporation. The aim of this commission is to provide more and better education in science stream to economically weak but bright children in the state. Coaching Sahay Yojana has been implemented by the Gujarat government to provide financial assistance to the students studying in class 11 and 12 science stream.
Purpose of the scheme Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023
Students studying in competitive exam sahay stream of Gujarat state are given the benefit of this scheme. It is very important that the unreserved category students of Gujarat get good coaching for this exam. So this help will be given to the students who join the coaching class for the preparation of this exam.
Highlight Point of Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Coaching Assistance Scheme , competitive exam sahay
|Language of Article
|gujarati and english
|Objective of the scheme
|Providing coaching assistance to reserved category students
|Name of the Commission
|નિયામક વિકસતી જાતિ ઓફિસ ,ગાંધીનગર
|Reserved and non-reserved category (SEBC) All’ students studying in
|Students belonging to reserved and non-reserved categories are eligible for assistance up to a limit of Rs 20,000 (twinty thousand) per annum per annum through DBT under tuition assistance.
Who can benefit from tuition assistance? Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023
Students belonging to reserved and non-reserved categories in the state get the benefit of Coaching Sahay Yojana. Such students should have unreserved category certificate. Tuition assistance is provided to science stream students competitive exam sahay who have secured 70% or more in class-10 and are studying in coaching classes. Education or tuition fees paid in school/college are not eligible under tuition assistance competitive exam sahay scheme. Any additional tuition taken outside the school or college is eligible for assistance.
What is the income limit? Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023
Students studying competitive exam sahay stream all students will benefit from this scheme. Reserved and Non-reserved caste citizens should have an annual family income of less than Rs 600000 (6 lakh half lakhs) to avail competitive exam sahay
What are the benefits of Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023? Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023
Director development cast, Gandhinagar provides tuition assistance to competitive exam sahay students. Under this scheme, assistance is available in the student account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) up to the limit of Rs 20000 (twinty thousand) per year.
Document Required for Coaching Sahay YojanaCoaching Sahay Yojana 2023
ગુજરાત સરકાર દ્વારા Documents Required for Coaching Sahay માટે નક્કી કરેલા છે. જે નીચે મુજબ આપેલા છે.
- ઓનલાઈન અરજીપત્રક (Online Application)
- આધારકાર્ડની નકલ (Aadhar Card)
- જાતી માટે નું પ્રમાણપત્ર
- આવકનું પ્રમાણપત્ર (Income Certificate)
- રહેઠાણનો પુરાવો (Residency Proof)
- ધોરણ-12 ની માર્કશીટ
- ઉંમરનો પુરાવો (જન્મનું પ્રમાણપત્ર/ LC)
- અરજદારની બેંક પાસબુકની નકલ (Bank Passbook)
- કોચિંગ કલાસની વિગત (ભરેલ અને ભરવાપાત્ર ફી સાથે) (Tuition Fee Detail)
How to Online Apply Coaching Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Applicants must complete the following stages to continue the Gujarat Gujarat Government Coaching Sahay Scheme 2023 registration procedure:
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.
Applicants can pick the scheme and apply online after successfully logging into the E-Samaj Kalyan portal.