This application helps you to see how many tasks have been done in your village, along with how much land is there in your name, they talk to see it, we are very helpful in looking at pension, it is very helpful to see ration card, download this application
Thanks to all of you for doing this, if you like our application, then show your love by looking at the five star rating of the app, thank you once again to all the people
- We only provide information to readers and visitors that are available in following government public domains.
- We are not any official partner of the Government or a linked with any way with government. We just show their website in our application as webview format.
- We do not own any website available in app.
- This application is very usefull for indian people to find the best digital servie In their state or city.
- We do not affiliated with any government entity, services or person.
Panchayat Activity Plan Report – all states and Gram Panchayat Work Report .
In this app you will get work details of every Panchayat in India.
What work is going on in your Panchayat.
you will get in this app how much fund approve for Narega work details, gram panchayat work, gram panchayat development plan, panchayati raj app, gram panchayat yojana, New Schemes of Govt Of India.
This is a private app which provide a direct link to see gram panchayat work online (panchayat report card online). The sources of the information is http://www.planningonline.gov.in in this app.
We are making it clear here that We do not represent the government entity.
eGramSwaraj is a mobile phone application that showcases the progress of various activities taken up by the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs).
- It has been developed with an emphasis on extending greater transparency and access to information to the citizens of India.
- eGramSwaraj mobile application acts as a natural extension to the eGramSwaraj web portal (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/) which is one of the applications under e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (MMP) of Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR).