Download APK PMKISAN Govt Application : The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019.
How to Use PMKISAN Govt Application
- Register themselves
- Know the status about their registration and payments
- Correct name as per Aadhaar
- Know about the scheme
- Dial Helpline Numbers
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach to all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self registration, checking the payment status, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being mandatory requirement of the scheme. To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments, Under the Scheme, a direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months into the bank accounts of eligible landholding families.
How to Register Download APK PMKISAN Govt Application ?
Application Download In The Plat Store
- Open the PM Kisan Mobile app on your smartphone.
- The app’s Homepage will open where you will see the “New Farmer Registration” button.
- Click on the button and you will now see a dialogue box asking for your Aadhar number.
- Enter your Aadhar number and click on the “Click here to Continue” button.
- Now enter all the details that are asked on the next page and click continue.
- Enter your account details where you want to get your money credited.
How to check Self-registration status through the PMKISAN Govt Application ?
- Open the PM Kisan app and the homepage will be displayed.
- Now click on the “Status of Self-registered farmer” button.
- Now a dialogue box will open which will ask for your Aadhar number.
- Enter your Aadhar number and click on the “Get Details” button.
- Now your self-registered farmer status will be shown on the screen.
How to check Beneficiary Status on the PMKISAN GoI app?
- Open the PMKISAN GoI app and the homepage will be displayed.
- Now click on the “Beneficiary Status” option on the screen.
- Now you will be asked to enter your details. You can select from Mobile/ Aadhar and Account Number.
- In this case, we are selecting a Mobile number for the beneficiary status check.
- Now Enter your mobile number and click on the “Get Details” button.
- Now your beneficiary status will be shown on the screen.
- This is all about the PM-KISAN Mobile app.