Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022 | Application Form : Students receiving unemployment classes are not available in the medical, dental, technical, para-medical and academic systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside of the government / grant-in-school hostel, monthly income of Rs.1500 / – per month will be received for 10 months.
Required Document For Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
Eligibility Of Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022
- Staying in girls hostels run by any society / trust / institution. Girls studying from 9th to 12th are also eligible for the above food bill assistance
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate
- Student should be a citizen of Gujarat
- The annual income limit of the family will be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
How To Apply Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022 ?
Step-1: First of all, click on this link https://gueedconline.gujarat.gov.in/.
Step-2: After that, register and then login
Step-3: After login click on Apply Now button against Meal Bill Assistance
Step-4: After that fill all the required details and click on Save and Upload Photo & Signature.
Step-5: There you have to upload all documents and click on Save button.
Step-6: Then check all the details and click on confirm application button.
For information about each scheme, how to get any document or where to download, administrative or other related matter call GUEEDC Corporation Office Administrative Helpline Number : 079-23258688/079-23258684
The benefit of this scheme is given by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation.
Eligible students in this scheme will be entitled to food allowance at the rate of Rs. 1500