Check Gujarat Old Land Property Record Online From 1955 Full Details 2020Get the land records – Record of Rights-RoR online for various villages of Gujarat. This service is provided by the Department of Revenue, Gujarat State. Users can get details of the RoR by selecting the name of the district, taluka, village and survey number of the land
Any ROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.Importance of Gujarat
●Records of Rights
●Protects the rights of the owner of the land
●Helps to get loan from a bank
●Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
●A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
●What Is Record Of Rights (Ror)
Record of Rights is the best crucial declaration in land revenue records since it is the primary record that displays how rights on land are received for owner or land holders and consequently record the transactions made in records of rights from time to time.Record of rights has been in the kind of record, whichever includes following information of all rights given under.
Best method to receive duplicate copy of Land Records (7 12 Utara, 8A) using Any ROR Anywhere website.Get the map view, ror view and check the current owner and change of ownership etc. Mutation Details. As you seen all the government information online including land records of Anyror. So if you have any query regarding Any ror, 7/12 nakal just write your query our team will try to solve your query as soon as early possible.
Open AnyRoR Gujarat website anyror.gujarat.gov.in
◆How to Check Gujarat Old Land Property Record Online
- 1.Open AnyRoR Gujarat website (anyror.gujarat.gov.in)
- 2Click on “View Land Record” to check RoR (Records of Rights).
- 3.Select any of the following options as per your Record requirement:
- 4.VF 7 Survey Number Details– This option is for Village Form 7 (VF 7) which is popularly known as 7/12 or satbara. Choose this option if you want to get Survey Number (Khasra) details of your land.
- 5.VF 8A Khata Details – This option is to get Khata details of your land.
- 6.VF 6 Entry details – Village Form 6 is a register maintained by Talati (Village Accountant) to incorporate day-to-day changes in land records. Use this option to check entry details for any changes.
- 7.135 D Notice to Mutation – When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation). This notice is served to khatedars concerned, relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such notices.
- 8.Enter your land details like District, Taluka, Village, Survey No. / Khata No./ Entry No. etc.
- 9.Enter Verification Code (Captcha) and click “Get Detail” button to generate desired report.
- 10.You can check Any RoR of following districts on www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in.